Hi everyone, thanks for your understanding and patience during the four days I was gone last week. Its challenging keeping the routine we’ve established and making sure every detail gets covered by my replacement. I know everything wasn’t perfect, but thanks for going along with it. So here’s the short week ahead.

Bio: Moving onto UNIT B, Cytology. I will have a powerpoint posted for monday. This should be a short unit as well, and we’ll have a small test on this unit alone instead of combining it. Hopefully this is less stressful.If you wish to start the study guide questions and vocab that would be great. It will be due tuesday after thanksgiving, so you’ll have it as homework.

Art: Thanks for helping out with assorted projects and going with the flow. We’ll start a new project around the biblical throughlines we’ve briefly discussed. My hope is to have these as kind of a permanent fixture around the school….Talk more about this on tuesday.

Photography: We are lucky enough to have TJ Watt of the Ancient Forest Alliance and Utopia Photography coming in a guest speaker. He’s going to be talking about a bunch of things, should be awesome. I will also give you time to work on your blogs and projects. You don’t necessarily need your camera for Monday, but if you’re done everything else, I will have a small photo job or two for you.

So thats about it, as for why I was gone, her name is Bree Helena Patience. Shes an eating, crying machine right now that likes to perk up around 2-6am…fun stuff. But she’s a real cutie pie. Here’s a pic and one of Holden looking like a disaster. Have a great weekend!